segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2009

Gilmore Crazy II

Lorelai: Mom?
Emily: Were you asleep?
Lorelai: Uh... no.
Emily: Then why are you in your pijamas?
Lorelai: These aren't pijamas...
Emily: You wear that in public??
Lorelai: ... Hi mom, would you like to come in?
Emily: You have the word "juicy" on your rear end!
Lorelai: Well, if I'd known you were coming over I would have changed.
Emily: Into what? A brassiere with the word "tasty" on it?

______________________________

[phone rings]
Lorelai: Excuse me. Hello?
Rory: How goes the party planning?
Lorelai: What? What happened?
Rory: That good huh?
Lorelai: Is he ok?
Rory: I am not participating in this
Lorelai: Oh my God. What can I do? What do you need?
Rory: You are not using this phone call to get out of party planning hell.
Lorelai: Oh...I'll be right there.
Rory: Mom.
Emily: I can hear Rory on the other end. You are not as clever as you think you are.
Lorelai: Drat.
[later in the conversation]
Rory: Ok so I'll call you later? Ok?
Lorelai: The stairs are rickety, and you think you might fall down them?
Rory: Mom.
Lorelai: The pool is empty and you think you might have hit your head??

2 comentários:

pmf disse...

i miss GG..

i love you..

C. disse...

Oh man, Gilmore Girls just rock every time.Always.I love GG