segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2009

O.C. mad

Seth: I don't believe it, Ryan. Bright Eyes has two albums in the top ten.
Ryan: You okay with that?
Seth: Yeah. I just feel like the rest of the world's finally caught up to me. It's a little bit scary.
Ryan: Yeah, it's a lot scary.
Seth: Tell me I'm still special.
___________________

Kirsten: So your Grandpa's broke.
Seth: Ryan and Marissa don't go to school any more.
Ryan: Jimmy Cooper just sailed out of town again.
Seth: I got two months of detention.
Sandy: That's the great thing about this place. Nothing ever happens.
___________________

Seth: You ate my toast, Summer.
Summer: I like crusts, Seth.
Seth: Face it. Our chemistry is undeniable.
Summer: You know what else is undeniable?
Seth: What?
Summer: The pain this fork is gonna cause when I jam it into your eye. I suffer from rage blackouts.
___________________

Kirsten: I couldn't help but notice that you wanted to talk to Seth.
Ryan: Oh, did I?
Kirsten: Well, since he's out of town and he's gonna be moving out next semester, you're gonna need a new Seth. Don't tell Sandy, but I thought I would audition for the job.
Ryan: Oh. Uh, yeah, well, that's... very thoughtful.
Kirsten: So... how does it work? Do I ask you what's on your mind, or...?
Ryan: Uh, usually you talk about yourself and I solve my problems on my own.

3 comentários:

pmf disse...

mudando completamente de seriado...

o garoto de 2 and a 1/2 man tá sem graça já, né? vi hoje e nem ri..

so saaaad!

C. disse...

Eu já disse como amo o seth?Eu amoo ele!

bgM disse...

ahhh que saudade dos tempos the oc...