domingo, 31 de maio de 2009

Going Pop

"Well, you couldn't be that man that I adored.
You don't seem to know, seem to care what your heart is for.
But I don't know him anymore.
There's nothing where he used to lie.
Conversation has gone dry.
That's what's going on.
Nothing's fine, I'm torn.
(...)
I don't care I have no luck.
I don't miss it all that much.
(...)
Illusion never changed into something real.
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn."
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia

"There's a voice in my head
Telling me: come on, come on, move on.
There's a voice in my head
Telling me I know my right from wrong."
Promise - Vanessa Hudgens

"Hold on to what you've been given lately.
Hold on to what you know you've got.
Hold on to what you've been given lately.
Hold on 'cause the world will turn if you're ready or not."
Hold on - KT Tunstall

"You were so clever
Can't be together today, by the way.
I'll no longer ignore you.
I want to show you again: I'm your friend.
Sometimes we just pretend."
Down we Fall - Drake Bell

"Wake up.
It's time to get your things together and drive away.
Breath out, future days will treat you better.
That's what they say.
Another day gone without a sound.
But it's ok, if you turn around,
and feel the memories bringing you down.
And in the end are you stronger?
Do you no longer need to recover?
Where have you been since it's been over,
over my shoulder, under my skin.
Will you ever retourn there again?
Wake up.
The monsters in your head have left you all to yourself.
It's alright if ugly little things remind you of how it felt.
Another day, no one tells you what it means.
What's in your way poisoning your dreams.
The darkest place that you've ever been."
In the End - Drake Bell

"You wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
(...)
Now you're feelin' more and more frustrated
And you're gettin' all kind of impatient
Waitin'
We live and we learn to take one step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly, or falling in love
It's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen
That when we find the reasons why
One step at a time"
One step at a time - Jordin Sparks

Nenhum comentário: